Summary of electronic and digital communication stats from 2018 Memphis Annual Conference:
Below are some digital and electronic communication statistics from the 2018 Memphis Annual Conference, held Sunday through Tuesday, June 3-5, 2018, in Paducah, KY.
The orientation video (6 min/18 sec) (find it here) accessible to everyone, but especially produced for delegates (first-time and seasoned), had 652 views.
The 2018 Memphis Annual Conference information page on the Memphis Conference website (www.memphis-umc.net/2018AC) had 16,352 views between early January and mid July. This includes 2,538 links to/views of Bishop Bill McAlilly’s June 19 report (on his blog) about the final vote on the intent to form a new conference.
Between April 1 and July 17, the Memphis Conference mobile app (find it here) had:
- 792 downloads
- 6,226 total page views
- 1,523 page views on Monday, June 4
- 100 page views (average) per day in the in weeks before & after June 4
- Sunday - Carson Center: 195 views
- Monday - Carson Center: 728 views
- Monday - Broadway United Methodist Church: 371 views
- Monday - 1099 total views
- Tuesday - Carson Center: 441 views
- Total streaming views: 1,735
- Estimated unique viewers: 500
To locate any of these referenced items or find coverage of the 2018 Memphis Annual Conference, visit www.memphis-umc.net/2018AC