Prayers, toys, money are needed for Reelfoot Rural Ministries' 2020 Christmas Toy Store
Reelfoot Rural Ministries (RRM) in Obion, Tenn., is getting ready for its December, 2020 Christmas Toy Store and is now seeking prayers, as well as donations of toys and money.
A ministry of the Memphis Conference of the United Methodist Church, RRM serves people in need within four counties: Lake, Obion and Dyer Counties in Tennessee and Fulton County in Kentucky.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, there are several process changes in 2020, some of which are:
- Clients will apply in person on Mondays and Wednesdays in October
- Monetary donations are more strongly encouraged this year
- Toy donations delivered to RRM will be received by staff only. The building is closed to the public
- No volunteers this year
- Toy Store will take place Nov. 9 - Dec. 11. Shopping dates are Nov. 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 23, 30 and Dec. 2, 4, 7, 9, 11
- Last day for donations is Dec. 4
CLICK HERE to read Sept. 22 LETTER from Rev. Robert Craig, executive director of RRM, with details about the 2020 toy store ministry that has been modified in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Rev. Robert Craig
Reelfoot Rural Ministries
6923 Minnick-Elbridge Road
Obion, TN 38240