Cokesbury will have 'Ministry Resource Center' at 2018 Memphis Annual Conference in Paducah, KY
Cokesbury is bringing its "Ministry Resource Center" to the 2018 Memphis Annual Conference, June 3-5, at The Carson Center in Paducah, Kentucky.
The Cokesbury Ministry Resource Center will be located in the Carson Center's River Room and will include:
- A robust selection of books available for on-site purchase featuring bishops’ “picks,” speaker books, official resources, new titles and bestsellers.
- Displays highlighting new and classic resources which will be available for review and ordering.
- Opportunities for church leaders to meet with trained consultants regarding ministry needs for studies, curriculum, robes, signs, sanctuary furnishings and much more.
- An ordering kiosk with access to inventory not available in the Ministry Resource Center.
- Free shipping on all orders placed for regularly-stocked merchandise.
Cokesbury is the retail arm of The United Methodist Publishing House.
A non-profit, self-sustaining ministry, The United Methodist Publishing House has as its mission to reach more people in more places with quality services and resources that help them come to know and deepen their knowledge of God through Jesus Christ, learn to love God, and choose to serve God and neighbor.