Cokesbury will have 'Ministry Resource Center' at 2017 Memphis Annual Conference
Cokesbury's presence at the 2017 Memphis Annual Conference will be in the form of a Ministry Resource Center (MRC).
Cokesbury is the retail and customer service arm of The United Methodist Publishing House.
The MRC will be located in the gym at Collierville United Methodist Church where the 2017 Memphis Annual Conference is set for June 4-6.
According to a May 3 media release from Cokesbury, the MRC “will offer personalized consultations with church leaders to match products with specific ministry needs.”
Features of the MRC include:
- New and classic resources ranging from adult and children’s curriculum to church-wide stewardship and Bible studies – all available for review and ordering.
- A robust selection of additional new titles and best sellers available on-site for immediate purchase featuring the Bishop McAlilly’s “picks,” speaker books, and United Methodist Church official resources, new titles and best sellers.
- Consultation areas where church leaders can meet with trained consultants regarding ministry needs including studies, curriculum, robes, signs, sanctuary furnishings and much more.
- An ordering kiosk with access to titles unique to the Memphis Conference, as well as resources not included in the MRC.
- Free shipping on all orders placed at the 2017 Memphis Annual Conference on regularly-stocked merchandise.
For more information about the 2017 Memphis Annual Conference, visit www.memphis-umc.net/2017AC.