District pre-conference briefings scheduled for delegates to 2015 Memphis Annual Conference
Pre-conference briefings are scheduled for all delegates to the 2015 Memphis Annual Conference.
First-time and returning delegates (clergy and laity) are strongly encouraged to attend their district pre-conference briefing so they will be informed and prepared for the work that is required of them during the May 31-June 3 event in Jackson, Tenn.
Briefings are scheduled in locations convenient to all delegates in the seven districts of the Memphis Conference. Six of the seven districts are combining their briefings. Delegates unable to attend their district's pre-conference briefing may attend another briefing.
- Sunday, April 26 - Paducah District at Mayfield First UMC in Mayfield, KY: 2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 30 - Jackson and Paris Districts at Lexington First UMC in Lexington, TN: 5:30 p.m. for first-time delegates AND 6:30 p.m. for returning and first-time delegates
- Sunday, May 3 - Asbury and McKendree Districts at St. Paul UMC in Lakeland, TN: 3 p.m. for first-time delegates AND 4 p.m. for returning and first-time delegates
- Tuesday, May 5 - Brownsville and Dyersburg Districts at Trenton First UMC in Trenton, TN: 6:30 p.m.
Below are links to delegate materials:
- Materials Requiring Action (28-page PDF document as of 4-23-15)
- Consent Agenda (Reports) (40-page PDF document as of 4-14-15)
- Late-Received Report (2-page PDF document posted 4-20-15)
- Slate of Nominees for delegates to 2016 General and Jurisdictional Conferences
to be elected during 2015 Memphis Annual Conference (bio document as of 4-17-15)