Jackson office will reopen to public on April 27; Conference & TN River Dist. staff working from home
Memphis Conference and Tennessee River District staff who work out of the Memphis Conference office in Jackson, TN, are continuing to work from home in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. The office is closed to the public.
The current plan is for Memphis Conference and Tennessee River District staff to return to work in the building at 24 Corporate Blvd. in Jackson, TN (38305), on Monday, April 27.
Conference and district employees affected by this announcement are listed below (alphabetical order) with their titles and email addresses. Please use this list for any help you need during this period..
- Lane Gardner Camp, Director of Communications, email@example.com
- Dr. Richard Clark, Tennessee River District Superintendent AND Lead District Superintendent for Connectional Ministries, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Melinda Clarke, Tennessee River District Leadership Strategist and Lambuth Wesley Foundation Director, email@example.com
- Larry Davis, Treasurer and Director of Administrative Services, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robbin McCoy, Administrative Assistant for Connectional Ministries, email@example.com
- Delores Smith, Lead Planner for 2020 Memphis Annual Conference AND Tennessee River District Administrative Assistant, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Clare Wilson, Assistant Treasurer, email@example.com
Appropriate arrangements are being made to receive mail and make bank deposits during the conference office closure period.
The building will receive a disinfectant cleaning prior to the time it reopens.