Feb. 3-6 'Wonder, Love, Praise' retreat designed for clergy leaders to renew, restore & revive
1/29/19 UPDATE: This event is canceled and will be rescheduled.
Submitted by Board of Ordained Ministry, Memphis Conference, The United Methodist Church
Lakeshore Camp and Retreat Center, Memphis Conference Board of Ordained Ministry and worship leaders throughout the Memphis Conference have joined together to offer an alternative to continuing education events which only feature talking heads, rushed schedules and endless note-taking.
Take part in a worshiping community for three days following the best methods of Methodism. The Wesleyan daily worship schedule will serve as our guide.
- When was the last time you were lost in wonder, love and praise?
- When was the last worship service you attended for which you were not responsible?
- When did you worship last without attending to service details or providing the sermon?
- When did you last have the luxury of allowing spirited music to wash over you and provide a balm in Gilead?
- When did you last allow worship to do all its holy work within you?
In a retreat style that connects with the cycle of daily hours, Iona, and Taize, Feb.y 3-6 promises revival along with a time-tested and trustworthy antidote to burned-out and worn-out faith life. Come to the Tennessee River and Lakeshore Camp and Retreat Center for wonder, love and praise!
CLICK HERE FOR RETREAT BROCHURE WITH COMPLETE DETAILS.