Now available: 2019 charge conference forms for 2018 charge conference season
An inventory of 2019 charge conference forms for the 2018 charge conference season of the Memphis Conference of The United Methodist Church is now available for easy download.
Each of the Memphis Conference's four districts has its own list of required forms. Churches are advised to FIRST contact their district office for list of required forms.
Below are links to forms you might need:
- Report of the Trustees | Click Here
- Report of the Finance Committee | Click Here
- Continuing Formation Report for Pastors | Click Here
- PPRC Recommendation & Continuation of Candidacy Report (if applicable) | Click Here
- Report of Committee on Membership Audit to Charge Conference | Click Here
- Certified Lay Servant Annual Report | Click Here
- Certified Lay Minister Annual Report | Click Here
- Minutes of Charge/Church Conference | Click Here
- Report of the Pastor (including state-of-the-church narrative | Click Here
- Reading Program for Public Schools | Click Here
- Clergy Budget Compensation Package Report | Click Here
- Affidavit of Approval | Check with your district
- 2019 Ministry Goals | Check with your district
- Purchase District Charge Conference Instructions | Click Here
- Brick River data base printout of "2019 Church Leaders" (preferred over paper copy of Local Church Official form). If Brick River has not been updated, use one of below 2 forms:
>Local Church Official form 2019 (Tennessee River District) | Click Here
For future reference and fast access, find a link to this same information under “Quick Links” in the top left corner of the home page of this website: www.memphis-umc.org.
Questions about charge conference forms should be directed to one's district office.