'See All The People' disciple-making initiative is theme for 2018 Memphis Annual Conference
The following resources are available online at www.seeallthepeople.org:
Bishop Bill McAlilly, resident bishop for the Nashville Episcopal Area that includes the Memphis Conference, has chosen "See All The People" as the theme for the 2018 Memphis Annual Conference, June 3-5 in Paducah, KY.
#SeeAllThePeople is a current disciple-making initiative of Discipleship Ministries, an agency of The United Methodist Church.
Ministry units at Discipleship Ministries – Leadership Ministries, Upper Room, Young People’s Ministries, New Church Starts (Path 1) and Discipleship Resources International – are creating resources, events and a discipleship system that emphasizes congregations being in relationship with those outside its walls.
- Short film conversation starters
- Free downloadable version of the Developing an Intentional Discipleship System booklet that includes signup for #SeeAllThePeople updates by email
- A Social Hub, with numerous social media opportunities to follow and participate in the movement using the hashtag #SeeAllThePeople and images
- A video explaining the importance of creating an intentional discipleship system
- PDF and video: The Wesleyan Roots of #SeeAllThePeople