NEW: Area-Wide Program
MissionInsite now includes the whole Nashville Episcopal Area with both the Memphis and Tennessee conference demographics available to all our laity and clergy.
Your Community Demographics
Discovering your church’s ministry opportunities has never been easier. MissionInsite provides instant access to community information for your church. You’ll get web-based access to demographic data for a variety of geographic levels.
It moves beyond the static reports you download to a powerful “discovery tool” for exploration and “out of the box” thinking for church ministry, church planting, church growth and outreach.
The system also provides the ability for local churches to locate their church members and others affiliated with their church on your map using the Congregant Plot. The user friendly system provides additional services not available from other systems. Have fun exploring your mission context and remember there is no possibility of accidentally harming the system or data.
The Memphis Conference Connectional Ministries Team encourages everyone in the conference to enhance their ministries by using MissionInsite.
- All local church officials
- District and conference boards, agencies, committees
- Episcopal office, conference and district staff
Registration (Your first time only.)
- Download the "Registration Instruction Sheet"
- Enter the Agency Account Number and click SUBMIT.
- Select your city and church from the drop down listings.
- Complete the registration information.
- Check your email for activation information.
For Information & Assistance