MEMPHIS ANNUAL CONFERENCE
(West Tennessee and Western Kentucky)
The United Methodist Church
Click Here for Bishop McAlilly's April 2 announcement
about why 2020 Memphis Annual Conference
has been moved from June to September.
NEW DATES & REVISED LOCATION
Friday & Saturday, Sept. 25-26, 2020 | Germantown United Methodist Church
The planning team is at work now to revise details as a result of postponement from the original June 8-10 dates. Keep checking back.
Message of Invitation & Welcome
The Memphis Conference of The United Methodist Church welcomes all to its 2020 Annual Conference. There are opportunities for worship, learning and celebration during this time of Holy Christian conferencing. The event and space is not just for clergy and lay delegates, but for all generations of United Methodists and persons of other denominations. While visitors and observers are encouraged to participate in the full “family reunion-style” life of annual conference, they are not eligible or permitted to vote during business sessions. Anyone not able to be present in Germantown is encouraged to watch online via live streaming.
Area Visitor Information | Germantown Area Chamber of Commerce
Hotel Information | DETAILS (2-pg PDF) Watch for revised information.
Childcare | REGISTER HERE Watch for revised information.
More information: email June Dark at email@example.com
Deadlines - More may be added. Keep checking back.
- XMarch 15: Deadline to request display space | DETAILS Due to new abbreviated schedule and change in venue, display space will not be offered this year.
- XMarch 20: Deadline to enter hymn writing contest | DETAILS
- XApril 1: Deadline to submit resolutions | DETAILS
- XApril 20: Deadline to register historical artifacts for display | DETAILS - Due to new abbreviated schedule and change in venue, historical artifacts will not be displayed this year.
- XMay 1: Deadline to register for June 5-7 Youth Annual Gathering in Memphis | DETAILS UPDATE: Youth Annual Gathering is canceled.
- July 31: Deadline for nominations for Denman Evangelism Award | DETAILS
- September 1: Deadline to reserve Spanish language interpretation | FORM | Email completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org OR mail completed form to Robbin McCoy, Memphis Conference Office, The United Methodist Church, 24 Corporate Blvd., Jackson, TN 38305
- September 1: Deadline for delegates to pre-register | Scroll down for instructions and link
- All lay and clergy delegates (even those who might not attend) should pre-register.
- Deadline to pre-register is Tuesday, Sept. 1. If you miss deadline, print form, complete it, and bring it when you check in.
- If you need childcare or Spanish language translation, look elsewhere on this page for links to that information.
- Begin here with instructions. (Instructions are being revised to reflect new deadline. Please check back.) This link will lead to links for online and paper pre-registration.
Delegate Business Materials - More to come. Keep checking back.
- 2020 Boards of Directors | DETAILS (22-page PDF)
All delegates should read, understand and follow these guidelines | DETAILS
- Bishop William T. (Bill) McAlilly
- Delores Smith: 731-664-8480, email@example.com
- Germantown United Methodist Church Staff and Host Committee
- Metro District Staff
- Connectional Ministries Staff
Lots more details to come! Check back.