180th Session | June 2-5, 2019Location: Collierville United Methodist Church
>PRE-CONFERENCE DEADLINES More to come. Check back.XMarch 15 - Display Requests | DETAILS
April 3 - Resolutions & Petitions | DETAILS
April 30 - Nominations for delegates to 2020 General Conference | DETAILS
April 30 - Room reservations for meal events (space is limited: first come/first served) | Email group size & other details to email@example.com
May 1 - Approved AV Items | Email items, inquiries, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org
May 10 - Nominations for Denman Evangelism Awards | DETAILS
May 10 - Pre-Registration for Lay & Clergy Delegates | Scroll down for instructions
May 15 - Reservations for June 3 Retiree Luncheon | DETAILS
May 17 - Final headcounts for catered meals at church | Email email@example.com
May 27 - Reservations for June 3 Lay Servant Luncheon | DETAILS
>INFORMATION FOR LAY & CLERGY DELEGATES More to come. Check back.KEYPAD VOTING: For the first time, the Memphis Annual Conference will use keypad voting devices for the election of 2020 General Conference and Jurisdictional Conference delegates. Click HERE for keypad voting instructions. This is a Power Point document that should be viewed and/or printed before arrival at annual conference. If a delegate needs assistance reading or downloading the file, they should contact their church office or district office. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
DELEGATE ORIENTATION VIDEO - Coming in mid-April. Check back.
DELEGATE PRE-REGISTRATION & CHECK-IN:
- ALL lay and clergy delegates (even those who might not attend) should pre-register.
- Deadline to pre-register is Friday, May 10. If you miss the May 10 deadline, print form, complete it, and bring it when you check in.
- If you need childcare or Spanish language translation, look elsewhere on this page for links to that information. If those are not yet posted, please check back.
- Begin here with instructions. This will lead to links for online and paper pre-registration. ENGLISH | SPANISH
- Sunday, June 2, 2 to 4:30 p.m., Narthex, Collierville United Methodist Church. Find your district table.
- Monday, June 3, 7:30 a.m. to noon, Narthex, Collierville United Methodist Church. Find your district table.
- Late Arrivals: Any delegates who arrive after delegate check-in tables have closed on Monday will have to locate their district superintendent or the conference secretary to check in and receive voting credentials. Because this can be difficult, delegates are strongly encouraged to arrive during the scheduled check-in times so they can be ready, with all other lay and clergy delegates, to perform their business responsibilities.
>INFORMATION FOR CLERGY More to come. Check back.Robing instructions for Service of Licensing, Commissioning, Ordination, Fixing of Appointments and Sending Forth at 7 pm on Monday, June 3, in sanctuary. Participating clergy will gather at 6:30 pm in the gym (Coats Hall) to “robe up.” Security will be provided during the service. Clergy may wear a robe or alb. Please wear a red stole. More info: email@example.com
What is Annual Conference? | Watch video by Chuck Knows Church
Hashtags | | #2019MAC | #bettertogether | #AroundMemphisConferenceUMC | #MemphisConferenceUMC
Annual Conference is planned by:
- Bishop William T. (Bill) McAlilly
- Memphis Annual Conference Planning Team
- Metro District Host Committee
- Collierville United Methodist Church Host Committee
- Connectional Ministries staff, led by Director Dr. Joe Geary: 731-664-8480, firstname.lastname@example.org