Contact: Bradley Gabriel
Organization: Germantown UMC
Address 1: 2331 S. Germantown RD
City: GermantownState: TN 38138
Positions Open: Interns, Full and Part Time
Germantown United Methodist Church
2331 S. Germantown RD. Germantown, TN
Germantown United Methodist Church, a large, suburban congregation in Germantown, TN has several Intern opportunities, from Full Time/ Permanent to Part Time/ Temporary in the field of Youth Ministry. Candidates must:
- hold personal and public standards in line with UMC guidelines
- be able to understand written and verbal instructions
- be able to engage in bursts of strenuous physical activity
- be able to engage creatively and meaningfully with youth in the 12-18 year age range
- be able to pass appropriate back ground checks
- have appropriate computer and organizational skills
Applicants available for the full summer season with possibility for continued employment will be given priority.
Compensation is dependent on experience.
Letters of inquiry and/or resumes should be emailed to:
Rev. Dr. Brad Gabriel, email@example.com
Mr. Brian Richards, firstname.lastname@example.org
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this job level. These statements are not to be interpreted as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.