- Licensed local pastors, part- and full-time, whether or not they have completed Course of Study school
- Supply pastors
- Lay persons appointed to local churches as pastors
- Certified lay ministers or lay servants appointed to local churches as pastors
- Clergy Coaching Network
- Connectional Ministries Team of the Memphis Conference
- Memphis Conference (West TN and Western KY) of The United Methodist Church
- Turner Center for Church Leadership at Martin Methodist College
SATURDAY MORNING PRESENTATIONS 2017-18, 9 a.m. to Noon*
- September 9, 2017: Forest Heights UMC, 863 West Forest Avenue, Jackson, TN ~ "Managing the Multiple Demands of Pastoral Ministry," Rev. Max Mayo
- October 7, 2017: Forest Heights UMC, 863 West Forest Avenue, Jackson, TN ~ "Autopsy of a Deceased Church,” Rev. Dan Camp
- November 18, 2017: Forest Heights UMC, 863 West Forest Avenue, Jackson, TN ~ "Conflict Management and Emotional Intelligence," Rev. Tom Laney
- January 6, 2018: Forest Heights UMC, 863 West Forest Avenue, Jackson, TN ~ "Pastoral Care: When and How to Refer & Conducting Weddings and Funerals," Noreen Trefz and Rev. Dean Emerson
- *February 3, 2018: Brentwood UMC, 309 Franklin Rd., Brentwood, TN 37027 ~ “Preaching,” Dr. Tom Long. Time to be announced. Transportation and costs provided.
- February 10, 2018: Forest Heights UMC, 863 West Forest Avenue, Jackson, TN ~ "Leading the Local Church into the Community Mission Field," Rev. James Luvene
- March 10, 2018: Forest Heights UMC, 863 West Forest Avenue, Jackson, TN ~ "Ordering the Life of the Local Church," Dr. Joe Geary, Elyse Bell, Rev. LaTricia Trull
- April 28, 2018: Forest Heights UMC, 863 West Forest Avenue, Jackson, TN ~ "Vision: Shaping Vision, Leading from Vision, An Annual Ministry Plan Built Around Vision," Dr. Doug Norfleet
- May 19, 2018: Forest Heights UMC, 863 West Forest Avenue, Jackson, TN ~ Inclement weather makeup day if needed
I would like to encourage local pastors to earnestly consider attending the Annual Academy of Leadership & Coaching for local pastors.This opportunity is designed with great intention specifically for us. Each session will cover topics relevant to our pastoral needs in our pastoral settings. Please do not delay in registering as space is limited to the first 15 participants. If you have any questions about this opportunity, please feel free to call me at 731-363-1319.
~ LaTricia Trull, Chair of Memphis Conference Fellowship of Local Pastors and Associate Members
GROUP COACHING SESSIONS
Provided by Jim Robey with Attentional Growth, Inc.
INDIVIDUAL COACHING SESSIONS
Provided by Rev. Rick Kirchoff with Clergy Coaching Network
- $300 per participant.
- $50 nonrefundable registration fee holds place.
- Full fee must be paid by Sept. 5, 2017.
- Fee may come from personal, church or district funds.
REGISTRATION and PAYMENT - CLICK HERE TO BEGIN
- Pay online OR mail a check, but please register online.
MORE INFO OR QUESTIONS:
- Dr. Joe Geary: 731-664-8480 ~ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rev. Rick Kirchoff: 901-619-2907 ~ email@example.com
- Dr. Ed Trimmer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rev. LaTricia Trull: 731-363-1319 ~ email@example.com