Memphis Conference seeks 100% payment of 2017 apportionments by deadline of Jan. 8, 2018
Monday, Jan. 8, 2018 is the final date the Memphis Conference Treasurer’s Office will receive payments for credit on 2017 apportionments.
An apportionment is the amount each local church pays its annual conference to support international, national and regional missions.
HOW TO SUBMIT PAYMENTS
There are three ways to submit payments:
- Mail to P.O. Box 10667, Jackson, TN 38308.
- Take to Bank of Jackson, 420 Oil Well Road, Jackson, TN.
- Wire to Treasurer’s Office at a cost to the church.
Delegates to the 2017 Memphis Annual Conference in June 2017 approved for 2018 a new income-based, tithe (10 percent) for churches to replace the Memphis Conference's apportionment formula system.
Questions about Memphis Conference apportionments (for 2017) and tithe (for 2018) should be directed to:
- Larry Davis, Memphis Conference Treasurer: email@example.com, 731-664-5540
- Rev. Dr. Joe Geary, Memphis Conference Director of Connectional Ministries: firstname.lastname@example.org, 731-664-8480